Friday, June 8, 2007

So I guess it's like a diary........................

So, I'm trying to get used to posting to this, before I start inviting others.
I found out I'm getting a new office this week. The exciting part of it, is that it has a window. Right now, the office I have is a small, windowless room where I face a wall! Not to worry - I have pictures galore, so I'm not too sensory deprived. I only share with one other person (the office that is). The new office is about three times bigger (plus window!) and I'll be sharing it with three people. Hopefully, the additional people won't make it too noisy, as my work requires a tremendous amount of concentration.
I had a positive week, plus I found time to paint a picture. It's more folksy than artsy, but, at least I was creative! My youngest daughter paints these great faces with just a few lines that are so evocative. I've already framed one and plan to frame another as soon as she signs it (always sign your work!!).

No comments: