Monday, July 28, 2008

Summer


Well, life keeps going, doesn't it? I seem to be really busy lately.
The hot weather is making some people very grumpy. I'm okay as long as I have air conditioning!!
We had a great party for my youngest daughter, who graduated from high school. Of course, being an outdoor party it rained.
My oldest daughter and DH are settling in to their new home. It's totally like a house I would like when I grow up! Gorgeous woodwork, three bedrooms, 2 and 1/2 bathrooms. Yep, I could live in that house!
Finished three of my dolls from Gala! One to go, but, not one I'm crazy about. I'll work up to it.
Still downsizing tons of STUFF. I sold some of it on ebay, but, gave alot away, too. Giving everything from dolls to kids bikes was way more fun than selling.
Here's a picture of three of my dolls - okay, one is half naked, but, what a great face!

No comments: